Monday, February 14, 2011

1st tyme playing bowling

       assalamualaikum.... today, my friend Syafiq invite me to playing bowling... haha, wow, i am so exited but i do not know how to play it....huhu, how sad? however, Syafiq is kind friend... he teach me from beginning. 1st, he teach me how to bring the bowling's ball.haha, so heavy... i think it is easy to bring... haha... but i do my best... then he teach me to make the score..haha, 1st time i try, i miss all of the pins..haha... so funny...then i try again and again until the end..

       after training, i challenge Syafiq to playing bowling.. he is really expert. wow, amazing... he can fell all of the pin with 2 try.suddenly, when i try, i can fell all of the pins, just with a try... IT IS STRIKE!!! i do not believe it... haha... 1st time play with STRIKE...  haha, my 1st experience in BOWLING sport..


vs
                     (Syafiq, the Sifu of bowling)                                (it me!!, the junior of bowling)

No comments:

Post a Comment