Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My 1st tyme Achery

 Assalamualaikum.....this is my 1st tyme archery...haha, it so fun..hehe, but, it is really hard to play...the most thing we must alert is our safety...look at my hand...it a hand guard..it's prevent my hand injured...insya-Allah...hehe, i hope u all try also achery...hehe,

where the achery's palce? haha...from the picture, im playing it in Miri...hahaye other place i don't know...sorry...hehe beside me is my friend Husna...he is medical assistand...he stay in Miri...after achery...my friend n I going to watch movie...CZ12...haha, there a JC in the movie...

who JC?tuttt tuuutttt.... he is JACKIE CHAN...haha, even though he look old...but he still good in acting...haha, if u all not believe, try to watch urself..haha.BUT, i can't guarantee about it...hehe, ok tq..wassalam...


No comments:

Post a Comment