Monday, March 18, 2013

Journey To Kedah Darul Aman

assalammualaikum...hye, remember me?haha...yes, im Rick...hehe, Rick The Greaaaaaaattttt...hehe, today i like to talk about my journey to Kedah Darul Aman...Why Kedah???? haha...it is because, hmmm.... i dont know...haha...
My friend and i went to Miri's airport...my friend are, Azlan, Hafizi, Ikmal..hehe, they all from semenanjung Malaya...hehe just me Sarawakian...huhu, my friend Akmal cant go...so sad...This are my picture about my journey...have a fun...

MIRI's AIRPORT (1st tyme used aeroplane)



Ok, this is my friend and i...from left, it is me!!!...then, Ikmal and Hafizi... im from Sarawak, Ikmal from Kelantan, and Hafizi from Kedah...
and not for got about Azlan, from Kedah, the photographer...haha...
From IPG, we went to airport in 8.45 p.m eventhough our flight board on 11.45 p.m....aduhai... delay bah....hehe, oppsss...what should we do??? sleep? chatting? dating? haha...we just chating each other until flight board...






1 comment: